Wednesday, December 12, 2012

Hi everyone...

Good afternoon,

I'm sure you are all frantically trying tet everything done for Christmas.  I'm still in the process of making my cards and gift tags.  I guess I need to feel the pressure.

We still have some room in our Christmas Tags class.  You will make the cutest tags using our new rubber inchies Christmas set and you will learn how to divide the tin box to keep the tags separate.  You will also receive a 6 x 6 paper pad with the class.

 
                                                                              Sat. Dec. 15th. 1:30-1:30pm ($36.50)

We just received another shipment from Wild Rose Studio.  Here are some samples of what came in.  They are just SOOO cute!  We will be having a class using these stamps in the early new year.













Have a great rest of the afternoon and hopefully you have made some great progress on all of your Christmas cards, baking a crafts.  Back to it for me!

Bonnie

No comments:

Post a Comment